Sunday 30 March 2014

Mother’s Love Is All What Baby Wants



goose down pillows sale
Becoming a mother is such a phenomenon that changes your life very beautifully. My mother used to say a woman is reborn when she gives birth to her baby. Her life and the routine she used to follow totally change. You must have felt the first change in the form of a life all dependent upon your care. We used to take care of our health, stuff that we own and other things. Now a living being is dependent who cannot do anything by himself.

I married a businessman who needed to keep on roaming from one city to others for his business. Albert, my husband, spends almost his whole day at his office. After getting to know the good about him becoming a father, he started to give me some extra time. But, you know, a businessman needs to keep on struggling to earn the best for a content life. I know he is doing this all for his family and I seldom make him feel that I really need his time. 

I still remember that we were on our way to London from Hampshire when I told him The good news he wants me to stay with him that is the reason I need to travel every time with him. he travelling thing really irritates me but I do not want him to stay alone and missing me and our kid. We need to travel once after every three months. Albert needs to work for every branch of the company that is in almost twenty cities of UK. So you can feel my pain if you know how hard it is to adjust in a new city after every three months.

So my story is connected with the birth of my child and how positively few things had helped me out to relieve me. My mother was in Liverpool when I was admitted to a hospital for my kid’s delivery. It was really tough for me and my husband to handle all the necessary things without anyone’s help. I received a parcel from my mum when I was in hospital. There were few best wishes cards and a nursing pillow and a Hungarian goose down pillow with a letter for guiding me about how I could use them while feeding my baby.

A baby boy was born to me. I was very happy. I showed my kid to my mum and sister via video call. It was my first baby so at first it was very painful for me to forget the pain and look after my son. My mum told me to use Hungarian pillow while sleeping to balance the blood circulation to all parts of my body which usually becomes irregular after giving birth to babies. Thank God I was able to sleep peacefully by using it in the hospital. It was very light weighted and soft as a cloud.

The nursing pillow helps me a lot while feeding Brad, my son, because he cannot sit on his own right now. Mother knows how to take care of her child even if she is sitting thousands of miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment